Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I just moved back to the Pensacola/Milton area and have ramped up my brewing again. I have been brewing for six years now and am running an all grain HERMS setup with some automated temp control I built for my mash control. I grew up in Germany so naturally I tend to learn toward those styles. I lager beers and am currently trying to perfect my Alt beer. I also keg and am rebuilding my keezer at the moment (after 6 years it really needs it).
I hope to meet as many of you as possible and learn a lot along the way.

Possibly will see many of you at the Christmas party.

Zak
(12-05-2017, 09:04 AM)ZakIt24 Wrote: Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I just moved back to the Pensacola/Milton area and have ramped up my brewing again. I have been brewing for six years now and am running an all grain HERMS setup with some automated temp control I built for my mash control. I grew up in Germany so naturally I tend to learn toward those styles. I lager beers and am currently trying to perfect my Alt beer. I also keg and am rebuilding my keezer at the moment (after 6 years it really needs it).
I hope to meet as many of you as possible and learn a lot along the way.

Possibly will see many of you at the Christmas party.

Zak

Welcome Zak,

It is great to see the enthusiasm of new brewers in the club. Send a pic of that system when you get a chance.

Cheers
Matt